Fecal Parasite Analysis Form
- 1. Collect 1 small fecal ball in a secure Ziploc bag or fecal sample container.
- 2. Print the information needed on the form below and staple the form to the Ziploc bag.
- 3. Contact Cedarbrook Veterinary Care at 360-794-9255 to schedule a dropoff and provide payment information. Our hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-3:30pm Samples must be within within 12 hours of collection (or refrigerate up to 24 hours if there is a delay).
- 4. Fecal tests are $35.00 per horse. It is recommended that you test each horse in your herd at least twice a year to establish their eggs per gram count to help determine an appropriate de-worming program for your horse.
- 5. Test results can take up to 48 hours.
- 6. Cedarbrook Veterinary Care will contact you with the results and de-worming recommendations for your horse after veterinarian review.